Open an international bank account online with a guarantee
signed by CompyCo
Opening an international bank account online outside your jurisdiction has become difficult in recent years. The challenges of global movements of money and ever-changing regulations (such as, FATCA and CRS) will only make matters more difficult for business owners like you.
Each financial institution often has its own set of in-house regulations for opening a virtual bank account in Europe. What makes matters even more difficult for the average business owner is that these regulations are constantly changing.
Are you struggling to understand each bank’s unique strategy for accepting clients? Having trouble understanding the country’s commercial, retail, central, or investment banks and how to open bank account in europe for us company?
CompyCo helps you set up a corporate bank account in almost any jurisdiction of your choice. We deal with commercial banks to set up a corporate bank account for your business and choose the best offshore bank account countries.
Banks consider various factors when opening a bank account, including client business activity, remote opening preferences, and residency of directors and shareholders.
Our team is experienced in identifying the best bank account to use in Europe for services suitable for your business’s activities and needs. For instance, every banking instutiton won’t work with a company that deals with cryptocurrency as its business activity. Our experts advise you on which bank would be the most suitable for you for opening an international bank account online.
Which Banks Does CompyCo Work With?
Many service providers who offer high risk merchant accounts work with a limited number of banks in various jurisdictions, while others only operate in a few jurisdictions. The limited options reduce your chances of receiving a positive outcome.
CompyCo doesn’t believe in limited sources holding your business back from international success. In each jurisdiction where we work, we are now connected with all high street banks and most of the online banks, to make it possible to find ones that will provide support in your specific case. With so many banks to choose from, we’re bound to find a couple that’ll give you an opportunity for opening an international bank account online!
We closely work with bank managers and experts in each country who update us with the latest information on the banking sector and individual banks regulations changes. Our process is prompt, hassle-free, and tailored to your needs!
Leverage Our Extensive Network Of Contacts In The Banking Sector
CompyCo works with various types of financial institutions from all over the world, whether they’re on-shore or off-shore. For the purpose of making the process as smooth and fuss-free as possible, we don’t provide our clients with a list of banks we work with. The reason? If you choose a bank you like and then find out they don’t support clients in your area of business, it would only make the process more tedious and difficult.
We connect you with a bank that’ll cater to you by collecting insight and relevant information from you. Taking your preferences into account, we discuss your options with you before we proceed.
Opening an international bank account online shouldn’t have to be a nightmare for business owners. With all the regulations, evaluations, and procedures in place, working with an experienced company like CompyCo simplifies the process for you.
Here are some cases that’ll convince you to opt for our turnkey banking solutions:
- Banks can refuse to work with clients who have certain business activities, such as cryptocurrency. In fact, a bank doesn’t just refuse to work with these clients; all the banks in the country often don’t work with these businesses.
- In some countries, including the Netherlands, opening a bank account with a high street bank isn’t a straightforward process for foreign companies. You have to register your company with local authorities first in order to open a local bank account.
We’ve maintained close relationships with financial service providers and banks to bring you the best banking solutions. In some countries, we’re in direct contact with bank managers, while we use associates (most often local lawyers) from our network in other countries.
We carefully vet and do our due diligence when selecting associates, find out how:
- Certain high street banks, such as HSBC, don’t open a foreign company’s bank account in another jurisdiction. To make this possible, you need to register your company as a subsidiary in that country first.
- Some countries require your foreign company to appoint a local representative before you’re able to open a bank account remotely.
- Opening a bank account remotely isn’t possible in all countries. While some allow it, other countries—such as Singapore, Hong Kong, or Dubai—require the directors to be present instead of just nominees. This is mainly the Government requirement which banks must respect.
For a business owner with general knowledge of the banking sector, there are too many factors to consider when you apply for a bank account. You’ll need extensive research to make the right choice for your business.
If you opt for a banking service provider who only works with 30 to 40 banks across the world, you may not even consider all the other options available to you!
Don’t limit your business. At CompyCo, we offer cost-effective and time-saving signature banking solutions to cater to your needs.
Our experts are dedicated to helping you every step of the way, we’re happy to help our international clients if they want to discuss the various options available to them. You can receive our expert banking opinions, solutions, and analysis by scheduling a free consultation with us.
To understand your unique wishes, needs, and the possibilities for your business, you must fill in our CompyCo Banking application form.
We urge you to provide the correct information when filling in the form. In case the information is incorrect or misleading, you may encounter these problems along the way:
Once we’ve collected all the information delivered by you, our experts analyze and evaluate the data. Based on these insights, we discuss the possibility of opening an international bank account online with various banks and financial institutions.
After receiving the pre-approval, we’ll schedule a free consultation with you to talk about the specifics. During this call, we’ll discuss which bank to approach, deliver an offer with our fees, talk about bank fees (if there are any), and whether a deposit will be involved.
All the work we do up till this point will be completely free of charge.
If you decide to continue with CompyCo, you’ll have to submit the payment. This will enable you to receive information about the bank or financial institution and our simple instructions on how to move forward.
Once the payment has been received, we’ll assist you in applying for the chosen option. This includes completing the bank forms, delivering the bank’s requirements to you, and acting as a liaison between your business and the financial institution.
While some banks will approve CompyCo’s remote identification, others will require further client identification. This may include an online video call, a visit to the bank, or the use of applications such as Idenfy. Depending on the bank’s requirements, we’ll provide support to you every step of the way.
- It’s only 2% likely that your business will not be approved for a bank account since we take the necessary measures to ensure we discuss your specific case with the bank before we apply. However, if there is a bank rejection caused by the false information provided by the client, CompyCo will not refund the payment for the bank account introduction service and the guarantee will become invalid.
- If our clients are not approved for a bank account where CompyCo had advised you to approach, CompyCo will approach another financial institution or bank where the chances for approval are higher – for free. This decision will be subject to the client’s approval.
- All the financial institutions and banks that CompyCo works with have valid licensing from recognized authorities within that country.
- Opening an international bank account for us citizens, without the assistance of an expert advisor puts you at the risk of financial loss. It’s important to check the validity of the financial institutions you’re working with.
CompyCo has experience in this domain and has successfully identified fraudulent financial institutions over the years. Not only do we teach you how to look out for fraudulent banks, we also prove to you how the banks we recommend are safe for your financial assets.
What Is The Fee For Opening A Bank Account?
CompyCo’s charges for opening a bank account vary owing to different factors. Some of these are the timeline of the process, the complexity of the case, your business activity, and the country of residence of the directors and shareholders.
The range of CompyCo’s fees for corporate bank accounts based on business activity is as follows:
|Bank account fee||EUR 400–1500|
|Fee for high-risk business activities (such as Forex or Cryptocurrency)||EUR 950–5000|
For an accurate price estimate that includes mandatory costs such as bank fees and deposit, and legal representation fees, we need to conduct an in-depth evaluation.
Get in touch with us for a free consultation and order a quote to get started.